My Trip to Arizona&Vegas!!!!

7:38 PM Posted In 0 Comments »

A couple of weeks ago I went on a trip with my family.
We packed up the car and drove over night to Arizona.
Let's just say it's not the best idea to drink a red bull at 11pm*hehe*
I was able to finish reading my book and talk to my long time friend in England, thanks time zones:)
So, We got to the Grand Canyon at 3:00am and of course, I couldn't sleep.We actually slept in the car, I ended up only getting one hour of sleep,Oh well.
The Grand Canyon was.......a canyon.Yeah, not really impressed. From there, we went to Hoover Dam and DAMN was it HOT! I believe it was like 112,holy hell,i break out in a sweat at 80.So, we made our way to Vegas.
I met up with a friend there, caused chaos at the Luxor and Excalibur:)
Anyways,here are the pictures,I'm done boring you;)
The Grand Canyon.
Day-old makeup is attractive:)
Keely's twin.
That's quite a fine mirror.

Blurry pictures are a must.
Elevator at the Luxor goes sideways.
We got bored in the bathroom of the Paris.

0 comments: